Rebel Plus Reloading Kit is a great product that you can get right to work with. Its main advantage is that it contains many items in the kit, even such as six die lock rings, a case loading block with a case slick spray lube, primer pocket brushes, an advanced powder measure stand, case neck brushes, a hand priming tool, deburring tool and more. Let’s take a closer look at this RCBS Rebel Plus Reloading Kit.
- Durable construction: The RCBS Rebel Single Stage Press is built to last with a rugged, cast iron frame and high-quality materials. It can handle a wide range of reloading tasks, from small to large cartridges
- Reliable operation: The press features a large ram and compound leverage system for smooth and consistent operation, making it easy to use and reducing the likelihood of malfunctions or misfires
- Precise reloading: The RCBS Rebel Single Stage Press is designed for precision reloading, with a machined solid steel ram and a flat-bottomed base for stability. This ensures consistent and accurate results every time
- Versatile compatibility: The press is compatible with a wide range of dies and accessories, making it a versatile tool for all types of reloading tasks
- Trusted brand: RCBS is a trusted and respected brand in the reloading industry, known for producing high-quality and reliable reloading tools.
Last update on 2023-09-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Simply taking the reloading machine out of its box is an easy exercise. The frame made of cast iron is stronger and comes with a bigger mounting platform, which makes it more durable, stable, and resistant to flex, but at the expense of being heavier.
The weight is around 22 pounds which is 22% more than its predecessor RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Press. Similar to its predecessor, the new press comes with an O frame with an open-access opening of approximately 4.5 inches.
The simple comparison of the presses in a row illustrates the strength that the press has.
Another great feature is the wider and lower base, in contrast to other Rock Reloading Presses that have chuckers. The flat base is wide enough to provide plenty of hand rest space to allow for easy case switching and improves the strength and stability of the machine.
If you initially look at the press, you’ll be able to see that it doesn’t have an on-press primer system. It’s a very thoughtful exclusion because many like we hate the hassle to insert a primer by hand on the primer arm, eventually end up using the bench primer or a hand priming tool.
Also, the primer that has been ejected is now pushed down the ram beneath the press. A small space to collect all the primers that have been ejected directly behind the ram could be perfect. This is a significant improvement over Rock Chucker’s primer-catching system, which was not very efficient.
The ambidextrous hand grip has great leverage, and in conjunction together with the fitting of zerk to the ram to make it easier to lubricate making use of the handle to reload bulk is not difficult for strength.
The bushing is standard 7/8 14 that can be removed and substituted with Hornady’s Lock-N-Load or Lee Breech Lock quick die changing system.
This RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Press is a durable piece of equipment and this RCBS rebel press can teach your kids the fundamentals of loading.
RCBS Rebel Reloading Kit
The RCBS Rebel press comes in two different Reloading Kit. It is available as the Rebel Master Reloading Kit, and the Rebel Plus Reloading Kits are the most robust reloading kit that includes more items priced higher but also some essential items.
The items shown below are included in both the RCBS Rebel Master Kit and RCBS Rebel Plus Reloading Kit.
Apart from the mentioned items above, in addition to the items mentioned, Rebel Plus Reloading Kit comes with additional items. Below are the items listed:
This RCBS Rebel Plus kit is one of the kits that come with a nearly complete set that can be used to begin the process of reloading. The only items lacking are the consumables (projectile powder) and dies, as well as the case trimmer and an encase tumbler.
Setting up the Rebel Single Stage Press
Before setting up the press, ensure you have the following products prepared.
After you have your product set up, you’re now ready to start making the press. It’s quite simple actually.
Then you’re all set to utilize the press for refilling.
RCBS Rebel Plus Reloading Kit Review in summary
Your children will claim, “this is the same press my granddad used for precision reloading”.