Is it too much to say that your chair will affect your gaming experience and performance? Probably, at least that’s for people only play Candy Crush Saga while watching the store. But the case is definitely not the same when you spend 8 to 10 hours on your desk, whether that’s working on your project, coding or gaming.
We have all our own reasons for having to spend hours like that. And changing your lifestyle is not something that you can do overnight, but purchasing an affordable, quality gaming chair is!
So, without further ado, let us review the best gaming chair under 100 dollar budget of yours and do read up on our quick, realistic tips to maintain your health and body posture.
Table of Content
- 7 Best Gaming Chair Under 100 in 2020
- 1. Homall Gaming Chair Office Chair High Back Computer Chair PU Leather Desk
- 2. Furmax Office Chair Desk Leather Gaming Chair
- 3. PC Gaming Chair Ergonomic Office Chair Desk Chair PU Leather Racing Chair
- 4. Devoko Ergonomic Gaming Chair Racing Style Adjustable Height High-Back PC Computer Chair
- 5. Essentials Racing Style Leather Gaming Chair
- 6. Homall Gaming Chair Racing Office Chair Computer Desk Game Chair
- 7. Merax Ergonomic Gaming Chair Racing Style Computer Desk Chair
- What Kind of Gaming Chair do You Need at Your $100 Budget?
- Staying Healthy While Happy Gaming!
7 Best Gaming Chair Under 100 in 2020
The chairs that we review here are all PC gamers compatible. We highly recommend you to get chairs that are compatible with your gaming platform to experience the maximum benefits from that chair’s design and engineering.
Homall’s gaming chair is also great for personal home office chair if you are not bothered by the design and color scheme it uses. Let’s start with the awesome black and white badass color combinations we certainly love to see. Aside from this, it comes with three other colors with black being the most professional looking.
The seat, back support, backrest and pillow are all made of high-density, anti-oxidation foam with an elasticity that lasts long. The structure also consists of full steel frame 1.8mm thick which gives this chair its durability, solidness and weight capacity of up to 300 lbs. It has also passed SGS certification that categorizes the chair as a Class-3 gas lift chair. The seat is adjustable between 17.3 – 21.5 inches.
It has six 360-degree swivels, multi directional-rolling wheels that are made of rubber casters. These wheels roll quietly and have been rigorously tested by rolling them for 1000 miles. As for the backrest, this chair comes with a lumbar and neck support that keeps your posture healthy. The back also has a knee tilt recline function that goes between 90 to as far back as 180 degrees and by adjusting the knob under the seat, will allow you to rock back and forth on the chair.
It has a one-year warranty for damaged and missing parts and one-month refund policy.
Sometimes, you want your chair that functions as both a gaming and working spot do not make you look like a racing maniac. No offense to all racing maniacs in the world, but this chair might be the right one if you want your chair to look more professional. This office and gaming chair comes in five color schemes and we suggest all-black for that professional look.
Or you can choose your favorite colors because it’s your home. Nobody should be judging you. 🙂
With 26.85” backrest height, this chair’s cover is made of synthetic leather with a bucket seat. The leather is very easy to clean and durable for long-lasting usage. There is also a breathable mesh for its back thanks to the special PU cutting on the material. The seat is padded 3-inch thick for best for comfort and the armrest is padded 2-inch thick.
The gas lift chair has a weight capacity of 280 lbs and can be adjusted in height between 14.5” to 17.3”. This ergonomic chair design also allows you to rock on the chair on the pull or push of a button. The chair’s height is adjustable between 15.2” to 18.3”. The wheel has casters than prevent marking and scratching on your floor.
It comes with a money-back guarantee or free replacement within 30 days of purchase and missing or damaged parts replacement within six months. 🙂
Red, blue, white, black and sometimes pink for female gamers. Those are typical colors scheme that Best Office has, but there’s more. They also have a camo color scheme, perfect for war game loves and PUBG shooters.
It has a very easy installation and comes with all the necessary tools to put it together on your own. The chair has ergonomic construction and the ability to rock back and forth with a single pull or push of the lever. All parts also have BIFIMA Certification, which means they are constructed for long-term use and are made of a heavy-duty metal base.
The chair also works well as an office chair and it’s very comfortable for long use thanks to its extra-wide seat. It has a weight capacity of up to 250 lbs and the seat height can be adjusted between 17.7 inches to 20.8 inches high. The seat is very well padded and the armrest also has pads for extra comfort. It also has a neck support and lumbar support to keep your posture healthy when you are locked to your desk for hours.
Don’t forget that it has adjustable armrests that can be lifted up when you don’t want them beside you! We all have our own sitting habits – some of us just like to cross our legs when working. The gas lift chair also has 360-degree swivel wheels with durable caster that helps it roll smoothly without a sound.
The con would be the short backrest which is only 26.8 inches which means it’s not a great seat with the neck support for tall people. But remove that and you should feel more comfortable with the chair.
It has a one-year warranty for defective or damaged parts, but it seems that the warranty policy has changed and maybe different when you purchase it. Make sure to ask the support team regarding it.
Devoko’s ergonomic gaming chair is another similarly amazing chair that we want to recommend. Devoko’s Ergonomic Gaming Chair has highly curvy backrest with a removable lumbar and neck support. The curve helps support the natural structure of your back and retains a healthy posture if you spend hours on the chair. The backrest and seat are made of quality synthetic PU leather material that breathes.
The chair has a weight capacity of 300 lbs with a bucket seat form that is well-padded for comfort. It also has highly versatile height adjustment for the seat which ranges from 16.1 inches to 20 inches high. The recline mode allows you to sit straight up for working or down to as straight as 180 degrees. The 360-degree swivel wheel is made to rotate and roll quietly with smooth casters that prevent scratches.
Another great thing about this chair is that it has a racing design with a tall backrest of about 30.5 inches. Any tall user will definitely appreciate that, allowing them to still benefit from the neck support, especially.
The only drawback would be its armrest because some people may be unable to adjust due to its height and being.
Devoko offers a 30-day guarantee of free replacement or refund for unsatisfied customers and a six-month warranty for damaged or missing parts.
This racing style gaming chair by OFM is right below $100 while bringing in benefits that are worth way beyond that. Contoured segmented padding along with the integrated padded headrest as well as padded armrest provides great ergonomic support for your posture, but also comfort at the same time. Also, the armrest can be flipped up when you don’t want to use them.
The upholstery of the leather used is of SofThread Leather which comes with color mesh that gives it a modern and high-quality look. Aside from grey, it comes in various colors schemes all made of the same high-quality leather. The ESS-3085, which is the model number of the chair currently reviewed, has a weight capacity of 250 pounds made with heavy-duty base.
The chair has a height adjustment that allows you to have the seat raised between 17 to 20.75 inches high. It also provides flexible recline control for you to relax and just lay on your back after a hard day. This also allows users to rock on the chair. It also has 360-degree swivel wheels which roll smoothly on most flooring.
The chair comes with all the necessary parts and tools needed to put the chair together on your own easily. This thing also comes with Essentials by OFM Limited Lifetime warranty, so never have to worry about breaking it even after years of use!
When other brands say their chairs are designed based on racing chairs, they don’t actually say the backrest is going to look like one. But if you’ve been inside a racing car or seen the design, Homall actually had the most similar look out of them all.
The structure is made of heavy-duty steel with an ergonomic design with horizontal steel panels and cross rows of wires. This solid construction allows the chair weight capacity of up to 300 lbs. It is also equipped with a heavy-duty gas lift cylinder equals to Class IV Pneumatics that supports users firmly.
This one has a solid look with the cover made of breathable carbon fiber faux leather instead of PU leather which results in elegant texture and appearance.
The chair is also included with a headrest, lumbar support and hand-stitched cool logo of S-Racer. It also allows users to rock on the chair as it tilts up to 150-degree. You can lock the chair in position at 90 degrees. The chair has 360-degree swivel along with multi-directional wheels that roll smoothly and adjustable seat height. The range of height adjustment is 17.7 inches to 20.9 inches high for this chair.
Homall offers a free replacement or full refund if you encounter installation problems or if any parts are missing or damaged.
Merax is a giant company known to a brand that is inclusive in manufacturing all sorts of things. The gaming chair is one of their most popular products and you’re about to know why. This racing style gaming chair comes in six different color schemes and all of them have stylish PU leather upholsterer that is easy to clean. It has fade-resistance features which give you a chair that stays stylish for a long time.
It has a soft padded headrest that is integrated with the backrest which has an ergonomic design. The armrest is also well-padded for extra comfort. The heavy-duty base makes this a durable chair with a weight capacity of 225 lbs and rolls on durable casters smoothly. The wheels roll nicely without scratching the floor.
It has 360-degree swivel wheels and reclines locking system that allows you to lock the chair in position as far down as 120 degrees. The chair rocks back and forth if you want it to. The seat’s height can also be adjusted up to 3.5 inches higher.
What Kind of Gaming Chair do You Need at Your $100 Budget?
To begin with, you should know what kind of features you want from your gaming chair. A lot of people will find themselves feeling comfortable in what others promptly return upon arrival.
- Ergonomic Support: For your body, posture is your number one priority and should be your main reason for getting a gaming chair. The backrest has to be contoured to your back’s shape to ensure that you retain a healthy backbone. The chair has to be well-padded with foam that lasts and remains spongy after hours being sat on. It should also be able to tilt instead of simply locked at 90-degree to reduce tiredness.
- Compatibility: Most companies design their gaming chairs for PC gamers, but you might want to use it for other platforms like Playstation 4 or Xbox One. Make sure that your chair is made for that purpose.
- Backrest Position: Another important aspect is the backrest position because most of the chairs are made for ergonomic support within a certain range of height. Find a chair that is your height.
- Durability: Durability does not define only on the metal base chair. But also the base, the wheels, casters the leather as well as padding under those leathers. And it’s highly important to check the weight capacity of the chairs before you buying them to avoid wearing them out soon.
- Adjustable Armrests: There are lots of people who don’t like to relax their hands-on padded, comfy armrests after a tired PVP round? Some people also love to have armrests that can be flipped to remove restrictions on your side if you like sitting cross-legged.
- Fancy Features: You probably don’t actually need them and chairs which offer too much gimmick may actually be sacrificing quality materials.
Staying Healthy While Happy Gaming!
Purchasing a gaming chair for the purpose of relaxed and comfortable gaming is a truly important step. If you happen to also work from home, you know that hours of sitting down can really pose a danger to your health. But purchasing a gaming chair is not the only solution that you should be relying on even though we do suggest it highly.
- Stand up and stretch every 20-30 minutes you sit down. Researchers say that every hour spent sitting down will increase the risk of premature death.
- Sit in a comfortable and healthy position, so you actually gain benefits from your chair. Back pain often comes from people who fail to maintain a healthy sitting position, which is done in a prolonged duration.
- Do actually go out and visit a local park. If you find yourself as someone who really can’t leave the house, make an action plan to walk yourself to a favorite spot in a park, library – anywhere.
- What about your diet? The less physical activities you are engaged, the less carbo you need. But never forget about fiber, antioxidants and vitamin intake. Specially beta-carotene to keep your eyes healthy. Don’t miss any meal, even on a tight diet; there are always fruits you can eat for dinner.
When you spend hours in front of your computer, sitting down, the matter of getting a comfortable chair becomes important. Our range of gaming chairs is under $100 but with quality and benefits that definitely surpass that price. We’ve reviewed seven distinct products, so make sure to check out their features to make sure you know which one you need the most.
Read up on our tips in finding a suitable $100 gaming chair because being realistic shouldn’t mean getting poorly built chairs! Check out on everything basic that should exist on your chairs, such as headrest and lumbar support.
Finally, while some jobs and hobbies can make you spend hours sitting down, we highly recommend that you don’t make your chair as your sole solution. We have four quick, realistic tips that will help you keep a healthy posture and lifestyle despite your work and hobby.